1) Click Help in
2) Select Check for updates in menu appears.
3) AutoUpdate program launches.
4) If there is new update available, the newest components for update will be listed in AutoUpdate list view.
5) Click Next in AutoUpdate.
6) You will be prompted to close TempCentre program before implementing upgrade.
7) Close the TempCentre program.
8) Click Next in AutoUpdate again.
9) Update process begins, each update file will be downloaded individually, so please keep the Internet connection during the whole update process.
If update process completes, close AutoUpdate program, and open TempCentre.
If the update process is interrupted by bad internet connection, please try again later.
If you find TempCentre software corrupted or some functions fail to perform normally after update, please uninstall it and re-install the latest version of TempCentre.